Friday, May 21, 2010

Well the last 2 weeks have flown by, we are feeling a little unorganised. It is unbelievable how much admin has to be done to move the entire family to another country!!! I think we are slowly getting there. Both cars are now up for Sale :( So if anyone knows anyone who wants a Nissan X-Trail or Honda Accord Euro let me know!!! We have also attempted to tell the removalist what we want to take and whats staying here (I'm positive I have forgotten something). In the process we found a few things that aren't worth keeping at all so the old council pick up is organised.
On top of all this I'm getting fatter by the second, and Budd is starting to kick alot. I remember Charlotte moving but this is crazy, sometimes it feels like they are running non stop. I shouldn't really be suprised, Charlotte never stops running either at the moment. Yesterday we went to visit Great Nanna McBride on the train and I think after spending the day with her she was more worn out than both of us, I think she would have slept well!!!! Lets just say Charlotte kept her busy with the constant running around. I was happy to have a few minutes peace when missy fell asleep on the train going home.
Well better get back to work, busy day ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment