Wednesday, August 18, 2010

From Charlotte
















Hi everyone, it's Charlotte. It's my turn to write on the blog (with Mummy's help of course) :)

The last 2 weeks have been fun, Mummy says the house is almost organised, only a few things here and there we need to do like put some pictures up. We managed to buy an Australian Flag off the internet so we could hang it up out the front. I helped Daddy put it up after I played dress up's with it for a while. We all think it looks pretty good, I like the stars!! Mummy took some photos from the street so everyone can see what the house looks like from outside, in one photo you might be able to see Daddy and I hanging the flag.
We also had a visitor stay a few nights, Kagan Graham the puppy dog. He was lots of fun to have around, we all enjoyed having a puppy around for a few days. Mummy said she will put a photo of Kagan and I on here so you can see him.
Not long now until I'm a big sister, Mummy's belly is getting bigger everyday!! Only just over 5 weeks to go. I am very excited that we will have our 1st visitor from Australia soon too, Grandpa is due to arrive in 4 weeks, I can't wait :) Then only about a month after that Nanna Stroud is coming to visit. Mummy says she is looking forward to them visiting too so that they can help with the house work!!
Lots of Hugs and kisses from me in Virginia Beach, got to go watch Dora xxoo

p.s. Mummy said to tell everyone that the Australian Mobile phones have been switched off, so don't bother calling them :) If you didn't get the email with our new contact details email Mummy and she can let you know what they are :) BYE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte, It was good to read your message on the blog. You looked very pretty with the flag wrapped around you. It was good of mummy to take some photos of the outside of the house for us to see. It looks really nice. I am very excited and really looking forward to being able to give you a big kiss and cuddle when I visit you, mummy, daddy and your new brother or sister. Make sure you look after mummy and give her a hug and kiss from me. Love to you all. Nanna

    ReplyDelete