Monday, October 11, 2010
















Well, we have had a very interesting first 10 days with Victoria. She is a very sleepy little princess during the day.........not so much during the night!! I think Ted and I both forgot how little sleep you get when there is a newborn in the house. Charlotte is loving the fact that she is a big sister, so very helpful as I'm sure u can imagine!!!
We also said goodbye to Grandpa last Wednesday, it was great to have him here for the 2 and a bit weeks, just a shame he didn't get more time with Victoria. Unfortunately he had to go back to work :(
Charlotte is very excited that Nanna Stroud is arriving on Saturday, I have not yet mentioned that Daddy is leaving for 3 weeks on Sunday, this is the first time she will be old enough to realise that he is gone, so I think it will be very interesting to see how she goes, I think Mum and I will have our work cut out for us!!!
Mum and I are very excited about doing a few trips while she is here, we have a trip to New York booked for the end of the month, Ted is going to watch the girls while Mum and I go to see West Side Story, can't wait, just need to find something that I can wear that will fit!!! My fabulous husband is also going to take me out to a romantic dinner in New York, no idea where yet..... let me know if anyone has any ideas :) Hopefully Mum, the girls and I will get to Washington DC for a few days as well.
Ted heads back to Sydney on Sunday for a conference, I'm a little jealous, but at the same time loving life here and glad I don't have to sit on a plane for all that time again, it's a long way :) But also very thankful that Mum will be here to help out with my 2 girls :)
Also big thanks to everyone for the gifts and best wishes on the arrival of Victoria, it was nice to get a few little surprises in the hospital when you are so far from home :)

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute... :) Miss victoria has changed already and she is sooo adorable. And as for the Queen Charlotte... has she had a growth spurt??? She is looking taller... lol!!
    She looks like a very proud big sister. And i bet she is bossing her around already!!

    ReplyDelete