Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday 22nd September

Baby Budd Update..........
Saw the OB this afternoon, nothing has changed except that I have lost 3.5lbs??? What the?? So still waiting, 2 days to go, next appointment is Tuesday if Budd hasn't decided to come before then :)

1 comment:

  1. We wait with excitement. Any day now, surely?
    Today we got a letter from Charlotte with her lovely paintings inside. Thank you. We love them.