Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14 - 10 days to go......


Well, 10 days to go until I'm due........I wish it would hurry up, I'm over this!!! I never understood how women could say pregnancy is a wonderful thing :)

As you can imagine we have had a pretty quite few weeks, mostly due to the fact that I can't be bothered. Charlotte is very much looking forward to Grandpa arriving on Friday, I am too, I might get a minutes peace before Budd arrives. Ted is convinced that if I haven't had the baby before Dad gets here I will as soon as he does :)

We got Charlotte a new kitchen last weekend as we didn't bring her one from home, we thought she had enough toys, but she is forever wanted to help cook so we thought she would like it (and they are so cheap here!!). Mostly she cooks us Strawberry Soup.........don't ask I have no idea where she got the idea!! I have attached a picture.

Keep watching the blog as we will add photos and details as soon as Budd arrives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment